Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App Apk Download.
New Release MedicalApps Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App Apk Mod OBB Data Update Apps for Android Free Download.
Squeezy has been designed by chartered physiotherapists specialising in Women’s Health working in the NHS. It is suitable for all women who want to do pelvic floor muscle exercises. The app is particularly aimed at women who are seeing a specialist physiotherapist for problems connected to their bladder, bowels or pelvic floor muscles as it can be tailored to a specific exercise programme and set to remind you when to do your exercises. It is simple to use, discreet, informative and has helpful visual and audio prompts to support your exercise programme plus it maintains a record of the number of exercises you have completed.
Squeezy has been reviewed and approved by the NHS Choices health apps library team for its clinical safety, and was a runner up in the finals of the Advancing Healthcare Awards 2014.
• Customisable exercise plan
• “Professional mode” to help physiotherapists set detailed exercise plans for patients
• Visual, and audio guides for exercises
• Information and tips written by professional Women’s Health physiotherapists
• Track and monitor your progress
• Write a short note after a completed exercise
• Simple and clear interface
• You can spread your different types of squeeze through the day. Squeezy now keeps track of partially completed exercise sessions.
• Planned exercise times are tracked even when you don’t set reminders.
• The information petals have been reorganised to make the pages easier to read.
• Some fixes for specific devices in response to helpdesk requests.
• Squeezy lets you know if notifications are switched off on your phone.
Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App New Release Mod Apk Data MedicalApp Update for Android Free Direct Download.
Review Apps: Google Play
Copyright© 2019 Apk America